Job Type: Full-time
Required Experience: Accounting: 5 years
Required License or Certification: CPA
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
We are a boutique CPA firm located in downtown San Francisco. We are seeking a motivated, self-starter with excellent communication skills to join our team of twenty – one professionals as a full-time manager in our accounting department.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
– Accounting engagement planning and administration, including engagement budget preparation, staff assignments and direct supervision, weekly staff meetings and staff training.
– Responsible for all aspects of quality control for all accounting engagements including audits, reviews, compilations, forecasts and projections.
– Prepare GAAP research analysis as needed and ensure compliance with firm peer review standards and processes
– Manage all firm bookkeeping engagements.
Candidates should posses the following:
- Active CPA license in State of California
- Experience – minimum of eight years of public accounting experience, two years manager level.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, proactive management style.
- Professional and polished, able to work and communicate with high level executive client base.
- Strong GAAP knowledge and ability to advise clients on best practices.
- Working knowledge and experience with Outlook, Adobe, MS Office Suite, Quickbooks desktop and online versions required. Xero desirable.
We offer a competitive salary, revenue sharing for new client acquisitions and competitive benefits, including 401K plan excellent health plan coverage, generous paid leave, and a friendly, small office environment where your contributions are appreciated and recognized.
Please send your résumé in the body of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject line of your email, please indicate Accounting Manager.